Monday, January 19, 2009

Twelve beautiful hours

Garrett pulled one out on Saturday night. Twelve beautiful hours of uninterrupted sleep. He has a bit of a cold so I think some of his sleeping powers are attributed to him feeling under the weather, but now I know he can do it. I put him down to sleep at 7:15 and he did not stir to eat until 7:30 the next morning. Can you say AWESOME, BABY?!? I was in the best mood all day yesterday. That, combined with the fact that it's been spring in January here for the last 4 days, made for one happy Courtney all weekend.

Last night he pulled out 10 straight hours. So even though it wasn't a complete night, I am finally starting to get long straight blocks of sleep.

I love that little guy. He is absolutely the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment