So many things to update on.
School is swimming along, I only have one month left and have actually completed all of the work in 2 of my classes, so I can feel the home stretch approaching.
Kevin has been gone a lot and it's been really friggin hard. The kids got sick, and teeth are sprouting up every day in Garrett's mouth and Delaney is sporting a serious TUDE that needs to go away.
We decided that I am going to take a year off of work/school next year and I will just sub. I think the job market is so lousy that a good teaching job would be nearly impossible so maybe it will be a good thing. We'll see. If I can find a great part time gig doing literacy or something else I would take it. But being a first year teacher with two young kiddos after going through a few stressful years seems like overload.
We seem to be making it work with one income although I'm not really sure how we are doing it. We are close to zero every two weeks but just seem to make it out in time. I worry about that unexpected disaster that could send us below zero but just keeping my fingers crossed.
We are here for Thanksgiving and Christmas which will be nice. I'm looking forward to getting fully into the Christmas spirit. :)
More updates to come this week and next, but just wanted to put a post out there and get the ball rolling again.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ReplyDeleteشركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.
ReplyDeleteشركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شحن عفش من السعودية الى الامارات