We found out today we are having a baby boy! Kevin and I were thrilled. Oddly I think we would have been really excited if we'd had a girl, too, but it seems nearly perfect that we have one of each sex. I am dreading having to buy all new baby clothes but I suppose it's a small price to pay.
The baby was measuring right on target and had all the necessary organs and limbs. Although he would not cooperate very well to give us a nice take-home profile shot, but that's not the end of the world.
I can't wait to meet our little man in September or October. It feels strange to be calling it a "he". I guess I'll get used to it.
Oh yeah, no names picked out yet. Oddly enough we had decided on a girls name last night (Shannon). Go figure we had one selected that we liked for a girl.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Baby blue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment