Monday, May 12, 2008

We find out tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound where we find out the sex of our little nugget. I felt like I was doing ok with the suspense, but today it seems to be getting at me a bit and I find it hard to concentrate. My good friend Courtney (yes, I have a friend with the same name) just found out today she's having a boy. I'm so happy for her, but really she could have told me girl and I would have been just as thrilled.



People have been asking me about my gut feeling. My gut is telling me girl, and I've had a dream involving having another baby that looked just like Delaney, so much so that we thought they were identical twins born 2.5 years apart. In the dream I remember the nurses going to get the doctors to see if identical twins had ever been born 2.5 years apart. Funny. But my pregnancy has been drastically different this time around so that gives me an inkling of boy. Last time I felt like I had one of those terrible hangovers where your body aches, you can't eat anything but bad food and you have a headache (for the entire 9 months, keep in mind). This time I feel like a roly poly weeble wobble character that is happy all the time. I am enjoying this one much more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment