Monday, November 17, 2008

Trying to freshen up the blog

I'm trying to add some new pics to the left hand column, and make some updates to the content. Who knew this could consume so much time?!?

I am loving life today as a mom, loving my casual day with Garrett. Aside from a puking incident from G Love (my new name for him) about 2 hours ago, it's been an all together CHILL day. I'm wondering how it's possible that it's already 1pm?!?!

We had a great weekend as a fam. Saturday Kevin and I both got to workout and enjoy the mild Colorado fall weather. We watched a bunch of football both days, and also went on a family run with the double stroller on Sunday. I'm wondering how, with all of this activity and exercise I'm getting, it's possible that I still have a huge stomach pooch?!? This weight-loss thing is going to be even harder this time around, I can see that now.

The big update on our lives over the weekend, however, is that Delaney officially moved into her big girl room AND bed without a hitch. Two naps, and two overnight sleeps and I'm prepared to say that it was much easier than I had anticipated. She still calls for us to come and get her and her sleep has not been affected as of yet. Yeah!

Now on to that pesky little potty training thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment