Monday, March 17, 2008

A boy in the family!

Yeah! My brother and his wife Janet found out today that they are having a boy! I'm so happy for them, as they have had an equally hard time as we have getting prego with number 2, and it seems like everything is working out perfect for them at this point.

I couldn't be more thrilled for them because I know they really wanted a boy (at least I know my brother really wanted one) and I guess it was in the master plan that they would get one, it was just going to take a bit longer to get there.

This news absolutely made my Monday. We will have something great to celebrate this weekend when we are all together.

1 comment:

  1. man always want a boy as their first child .. congrats to your brother and his wife

    ReplyDelete