I pulled my first zucchini from my garden last week, and since then have pulled EIGHT of them. I have no way to eat that many zucchini's when it's just myself so I have been trying to dole them out to neighbors as much as possible. Here is a pic of the first one:
Also, my tomato plants are growing like crazy and about 6 of them have had tomatoes on them for about 4 weeks. I am hopeful, since that is earlier than ever, that I will actually get to eat some red tomatoes this year. Usually I am pulling them all off the vine when they are still green before the first frost hits in October. Since it's July, some of them have to turn red, right?!?!?!
At any rate, a few of the plants are taller than me at the moment.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Growing Gardens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment