Monday, December 1, 2008

Things I am thankful for...

I am thankful for so many things right now it's hard to condense it into a list. But I'll give it a shot.

1. My family. I am thrilled to be married to Kevin and thrilled to have conceived to wonderful healthy babies. Every day I smile big just looking around at the creatures I live with and share my days with.
2. My family and extended family. Jo, Bob, Marilou, Gary, Eric, Sandra, Joe, Janet. And all the nieces and nephews. Very thankful that everyone in that crew is happy and healthy too.
3. Our house and life in Boulder. I love our friends, our house and surroundings. Even though I am bracing myself for the winter cold I am very thankful for our Boulder life.
4. Lucy. Our little doggy brings me much, much joy. Every day.
5. The Cutters. They deserve their own category. I would not be as happy in life if it weren't for this special family that lives right behind us.
6. The possibility of a new career for me.
7. That I have my physical health and am starting to get active again.
8. Laughter.
9. Books.
10. Target.

I'll leave it at 10.

1 comment: